Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) every year conducts an exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT) posts. Nearly 21 public sector banks (PSBs) recruit the IBPS PO CWE qualified candidates to work as Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT) in their bank. IBPS PO CWE Exam is conducted online. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations (PSBs) and coordinated by IBPS.
Eligibility Required to apply for IBPS PO/MT CWE are as below:
– Candidate should be between age of 20years to 30 years at the time of applying.
– Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
– Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is non mandatory.
IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Exam Pattern: After appearing Online Selection Test, based on cutoffs released by IBPS, candidates will be short listed and called for Common Interview.
IBPS PO/MT CWE Online Exam Pattern: Online test will be conducted in five section, each section will contain multiple choice questions.
|Sr. No.||Sections||Max. Marks||Time Alloted|
of 2 Hours
|4|| General Awareness|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
NOTE: – Test (except the Test of English Language) will be conducted in English and Hindi both languages.
– For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
– Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
IBPS PO/MT CWE Common Interview Pattern: The total marks allotted for Interview are 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40%. The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20.
The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE PO/MT and Interview.
Some of the books which can help candidates to prepare for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Exam or IBPS PO/MT Exam are suggested as below.
1) IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Exam Books (In English):
2) IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Exam Books (In Hindi):
These books consists of all the related topics at one place. You can buy any of these books.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.