BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd, largest telecommunication company of India which is owned by Government every year invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the cadre of Junior Telecom Officers JTO posts at a very large scale. Recruitment of BSNL JTO is done under three main sections which are:
1) Junior Telecom Officers Telecom (JTO Telecom)
2) Junior Telecom Officers Electric (JTO Electric)
3) Junior Telecom Officers Civil (JTO Civil)
Candidates from the similar field can apply according to their specific specialization i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Radio, Computers, Electrical or Information Technology, Mechanical and Civil are eligible to apply. Selection is done through a competitive Examination followed by a medical test.
BSNL JTO Exam Eligibility:– Age Limit: Candidate should be between the age of minimum 21 years and maximum of 35 years at the time of applying.
– Candidates must possess Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech Degree) or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
vi) IT (Information Technology)
– Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification
BSNL JTO Exam Pattern: BSNL JTO exam is a multiple choice objective type written examination conducted in three main sections.
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Time Alloted|
|Part I||General Ability Test||20|
|Part II||Engineering Stream I||50|
|Part III||Engineering Stream II||50|
NOTE: – Engineering section questions will be according to specialization choose i.e. Telecom, Electric or Civil.
– The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University.
– No separate time fixed for attempting the separate sections. 3 hours is a composite time.
BSNL JTO Selection Process: – Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks for each section as well as in the aggregate. Candidates obtaining less than minimum-qualifying marks in any of the sections or in aggregate shall not be considered for inclusion in the merit-list.
– No interview will be conducted after qualifying the written exam.
Some of the books which can help candidates to prepare for BSNL Junior Telecom Officers or BSNL JTO are suggested as below-
Books For BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Preparation :
Above stated books consists of all the related topics as mentioned above at one place.
Syllabus of BSNL JTO Exam: In the general ability test, special attention will be paid to assess the candidate’s capacity for general awareness. The standard of paper in general ability test will be such as may be expected of an Engineering Graduate.
Download Syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.