Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) every year recruits young, dynamic candidates with bright academic records to join the organisation as class- I executives in following posts – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Cementing, AEE Civil, AEE Drilling, AEE Electronics, AEE Electrical, AEE Environmental, AEE Instrumental, AEE Mechanical, AEE Production, AEE Reservoir, Assistant Legal Adviser, Chemist, Finance and Account Officer, Geologist, HR Executive, Medical officer, Programming officer, Security Officer and Transport Officer. The pay scale in this grade is from Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/-.
Eligibility Required to apply for ONGC AEE Exam are as below:
– Age Limit: Candidate should be not be above the age of 30 years at the time of applying.
– Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a graduate degree in the respective discipline (for which he is applying) with minimum 60% marks.
– Final year candidates of the qualifying course can also apply but their final results should be declared before their scheduled date of interview.
– Physical Standards Requirement: Minimum height of the candidate should be 168 cms.
Selection Process for ONGC AEE Exam: Eligible candidates are required to appear for a written test (objective Type) of three hours. Candidates who qualify written test are called for psychometric test sand interview. In order to qualify in the interview candidates must obtain a minimum 60% marks (Gen/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST).
The final merit list is prepared based on the weight ages assigned to various parameters as per following:
ONGC AEE Written Exam Pattern: The written exam will be objective type having three main sections:
|S.No.||Section||Max. Marks||Max. Questions||Time Duration|
|3||Aptitude Test (including-|
– Reading Comprehension
– Verbal/Non-verbal Reasoning
– Numerical Ability
– Data Interpretation)
NOTE:– There will be be no negative marking.
– Exam will be in English but candidates can also opt for Hindi language.
Some of the books which can help candidates to prepare for ONGC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam are suggested as below-
1) Best Books for ONGC AEE General Awareness:
2) Best Books for ONGC AEE Exam: Candidates can choose following books as per their discipline i.e. Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation respectively.
Books for other disciplines like Production, Civil, Finance & Accounts and Human Resource respectively.
Syllabus for ONGC AEE Exam: The syllabus of the test paper will be as per UPSC standard of IES for engineering subjects, Civil services for management discipline and M.Sc. levels for others.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.
want book for ONGC Material Management syllabus (Level B.Sc with Physics or maths)
I am looking for ONGC exam book 2019 of personnel and administration cbt based pattern since from 1 week but I am unable to find it in online and offline mode. Please let me know that when this book will be available?
Please provide me catalog of books for Gate exam for petroleum engineering.