The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) conducts an exam for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO), Grade-II/Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau (IB), (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. These posts ares not reserved for any categories means no reservations of physically handicapped persons.
Eligibility Required to apply for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, ACIO Grade-II/Executive post are as below:
– Candidate should be in age between 18 to 27 years at the time of applying.
– Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
– Desirable qualifications- Knowledge of computers.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Selection Process: The written examination for the post of ACIO-II/Exe contains two papers namely Paper I (Objective type) and Paper-II (Descriptive type on English language only). Those candidates who acquire a specific standard in the written test (Paper-I & II) will be called for the interview.
IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Written Exam Pattern: Paper-I will have Objective type questions whereas Paper-II will be of descriptive type on English language only.
|General Awareness/General Knowledge|
of 1 Hour 40 Min.
|English writing skill|
NOTE: – Based on the performance of the candidates in written test (Paper-I & II) and Interview, they will be selected for the post.
– No negative marking will be done on wrong questions.
– Paper-I will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages whereas Paper-II will be conducted in English language only.
Some of the books which can help candidates to prepare for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/ Executive Exam or IB ACIO Grade-II/ Exec. Exam are suggested as below.
1) Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II/ Exec. Exam Books (In English):
2) Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II/ Exec. Exam Books (In Hindi):
These books consists of all the related topics at one place. You can buy any of these books.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.