In today’s lifestyle everybody wants to have a perfect body shape without spending much time at the gym but our busy lifestyles and daily routines leave us no option but to be fat/ a little bulky. Unhealthy eating habits, irregular timing of meals, too much fatty food and other factors lead to this problem. It is easy to put on weight, but harder to lose it.
When it comes to losing weight, either you have to take in fewer calories or you have to burn out more calories. Burning out calories is really hard and time consuming, another way to loose weight is to go for dieting. But, it is also important to remember that dieting is not about senseless diet regimes and to starve yourself, but rather about feeling healthy and having more levels of energy. One should know the difference between overeating and healthy eating. Thus, instead of focusing on dieting, focuses on the importance of eating right.
Here are some of the important and easy to do tips, which I came to know by reading the books mentioned below and found them useful to lose the weight quickly. Some of these are:
1) Just write down what you eat for one week and you will start lose weight.
2) After breakfast don’t drink juice throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda or any soft drink.
3) Spend 10 minutes a day walking up and down stairs.
4) Try to stay busy, don’t eat just because you’re getting bored.
5) Throw tempting foods out of your home.
6) Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. Don’t eat directly from the fridge.
7) Throw out your big clothes and don’t buy one size larger for yourself.
8) Try to eat 90% of your meals at home rather then eating outside.
Some other important points mentioned in the book are like avoiding beverages in the morning, eating every two hours, eating more when your body is active and less when not, and lastly finishing the final meal two hours before sleeping.
These book provides a list of food and beverages that are claimed by others to be healthy and manages to debunk several myths about such diet products.
For today’s fast-paced life, these books provide tips on how one can create a balanced meal. It suggests various exercises that are easy to implement, even in a busy schedule. It places emphasis on fitness and shows how to get maximum benefit and nutrition through the right eating habits and exercise.
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.