In most of the competitive exams, quantitative aptitude is the main section these days whether it’s a government job entrance exam, placement exams conducted by companies in colleges, banking entrance exam, GATE, MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT etc. Candidate need to perform perfectly in the quantitative aptitude section to get success in the exam. Not only solving the question is important but to solve it in minimum time is more important in this section. Candidates can increase there speed of question solving by practicing more and more questions.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude preparation:
– Refer a good book (most important!)
– Practice as much questions as you can.
– Try to minimize time taken to solve each question.
– Practice every chapter. Don’t leave any chapter while practicing (by thinking it’s not important).
– After completion of a chapter take test of yourself (by choosing random 4-5 question from that chapter).
– Every week pick 15-20 questions from the completed chapters and try to do them in limited time (in this way you can review your previously done chapters and increase your speed).
Also, for good practice you need a good book, else you will keep wasting your time in practicing useless questions which are not at all important for exam point of you but there are so many books floating in the market which confuses the candidate. So here, we tried to list some of the good books for quantitative aptitude preparation. These books can help candidates to enhance their numeric ability, so that they can perform better in the exam with sure success.
1. Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (English): This book comprehensively covers topics for the Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation section of competitive exams like management entrance exams, job recruitment exams etc.
This book covers every aspect of the numerical ability section of many competitive tests. Numerous examples have been used throughout the book to illustrate the concepts and problem solving techniques. This book gives the candidates a good idea about the kind of questions asked in the exams.
2. Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English): These book are prepared for candidates preparing for MBA entrance exams. They consists of latest trends for CAT questions and other relate management entrance exam like XAT, SNAP, IIFT etc.
These book also consist of solved papers and mock tests.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.