Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest insurance group and investment company in India. Its a state-owned where Government of India has 100% stake.
Life Insurance Corporation of India every year invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). The Selection Procedure is made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination conducted by the company.
Eligibility Required: Eligibity required to appear for LIC AAO exam is as follows:
– Age Limit: Candidate should be between the age of 21 years to 30 years at the time of applying.
– Educational Qualification: Candidates should have compulsorily passed Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Online Test Pattern: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical
Examination. On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration. It will comprising of the following sections:
LIC AAO Exam Pattern :
|Name of the Test
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs
| English Language with
Special emphasis on
Grammar, Vocabulary and
NOTE: – Candidate MUST pass in each section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview.
– English Language test is of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Some of the books which can help candidates to prepare for LIC AAO Exam are suggested as below-
1) LIC AAO Exam Books (In English):
2) LIC AAO Exam Books (In Hindi):
These books consists of all the related topics at one place.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any futher queries or suggestions.