The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s central banking institution recruits for the post of Assistant (Clerk) every year. The number of vacancies for RBI Assistant post vary every year but still RBI receive huge number of applications from the applicants for this post.
Educational Qualification Required to apply for this post are as below:
1) Candidate must be between the age of 18 to 28 years.
2) Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and should have the knowledge of word processing on PC.
3) He should know to read, write, speak and understand the language of the state for which he is applying.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Exam Pattern: Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria will appear for Online Examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will appear for Interview.
|Sr No.||Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Time Alloted|
NOTE:– Candidates have to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
– There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
– Tests except English Language will be available in both languages i.e. English and Hindi.
– Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s marks in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
Some of the books which can help candidates to prepare for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Exam or RBI Assistant Exam are suggested as below.
1) Books For RBI (English):
2) Books For RBI (Hindi):
These books consists of all the related topics at one place.
We wish our candidates All The Best for the Upcoming Exams and wish them great future ahead!!
Leave a comment below for any further queries or suggestions.